1. There are some classes with age limits, for details please refer to <Classes>.
2. Contestants may enter more than one class.
3. Uniform or school uniform is not allowed at the competition.
4. Decision made by panel judges is final and should not be disputed.
5. Panel judges reserve the right of terminating ones performance.
6. All works must be played from memory.
7. Bring a copy of the sheet music that you are playing to be submitted to the Jury during play.
8. Audio and Visual recordings are not allowed. The copyright of all audio and visual recordings belongs to the properties of the organizer.
9. All attendees of the competition are reminded to take care of their personal belongings. EUMAKSEKYE will not be responsible for any lost.
10. Contestants should not give any inaccurate or misleading information. Otherwise, the application will be disqualified.
11. Details of collecting comment sheet and certificates will be announced through the website of the Korea-Asia Piano Open Competition
12. International participants must submit a copy of the passport on the date of competition as documented evidence of the participant’s age.
13. Entry fees are not refundable or transferable.
※ EUMAKSEKYE has right to disqualify any contestant who violates any of the rules and regulation states above.